11/17/2020 - Effective November 20, 2020, the entire state will be under Tier 3 enhanced mitigation orders from the Governor. Those mitigation efforts include:
- Bars and restaurants (including private clubs and country clubs) must be closed by 11:00 p.m. and may not open earlier than 6:00 a.m. the following day. Bars and restaurants can serve patrons at tables with outdoor seating only, all tables should be placed six feet apart. No seating of multiple parties at one table. No indoor service or seating is allowed. Outdoor tables cannot exceed seating for six people. No ordering, seating or congregating at the bar is allowed and it is recommended that bar stools be removed. Reservations for all groups are required. No standing or congregating indoors or outdoors while waiting for a table or exiting the premises.
- Health and fitness centers must operate at 25% capacity or less. Indoor classes are prohibited. Face coverings must be worn at all times. Reservations are required and locker room areas should be closed.
- Hotel room occupancy should be limited to registered guests only, with the maximum allowance being the number of individuals permissible per fire code. Fitness centers in hotels should be closed or operated on a reservation only model with capacity limited to 25% of maximum room capacity. Grab-and-go food at hotels is allowed. Hotel event and meeting spaces are closed.
- Indoor recreation centers, including theaters, performing arts centers and indoor museums and amusement centers must be closed. Live streaming of events is encouraged with social distancing of performers and minimum operational staff. Video gaming locations and casinos must be closed.
- All indoor group sporting and recreational activities, including youth and adult recreational sports, are paused. Individual indoor training may remain with facility reservations. This restriction applies to park districts and travel leagues. Locker rooms should be closed.
- Outdoor recreational activities are allowed at 25% capacity and group activities are limited to 10 people or less. Participants and guests must wear face coverings at all times. Reservations are required for each guest for outdoor activities. Locker rooms should be closed.
- In-home gatherings are limited to household members only.
- Meeting rooms, banquet centers, private party rooms, private clubs and country clubs may not host gatherings. No party buses are allowed.
- Funerals are limited to 10 family members of the decedents, not including staff and according to IDPH guidance.
- For offices, all employees who can work remotely should work remotely.
- Regarding manufacturing facilities, there are multiple aspects affecting training, employees, visitors, leave and other protocols.
- Personal care services must operate at the lesser of 25 clients or 25% of capacity. Face coverings must be worn at all times by clients and service providers. Services where a face covering cannot be worn must be suspended. Physical, occupational and massage therapy are only allowed if they are deemed necessary by a medical provider, but appointments must be spaced by a minimum of 15 minutes and facilities should take steps to sanitize and circulate clean air through service rooms before and after each service. Virtual consultations are recommended.
- Retail (including service counters) must operate at no more than 25% capacity, this includes general merchandise stores, “big box” stores that offer groceries and pharmacy, and convenience stores. Grocery stores and pharmacies may operate at up to 50% capacity. The Illinois Retail Merchants Association issued a statement today, available via this link, in response to the new mitigations.
A full list of the enhanced mitigation requirements can be found by clicking Tier 3 mitigation.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- CDC Travel Information regarding Coronavirus Disease
- DuPage Health Dept. Information
- Illinois Department of Public Health @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- 2020 Coronavirus School Superintendent Meeting 3.2.20 V2 .pptx
- DCHD News Release Health Departments Continued Response to Coronavirus March 2 2020.pdf
- DuPage Water Commission COVID-19 Release
- Executive Order 20-2-1 Liquor Deliveries
- Executive Order 20-2-2 Late Fees
- Executive Order 20-2-3 Delivery Time Restrictions
- Executive Order 20-2-4 Public Mtgs
- JPS Report - 3-2-20.docx
- OHSEM COVID-19 Update.pdf