DuPage County Health Department releases statement on Pfizer Booster Vaccination. Read New Release here.
Governor JB Pritzker announced, effective Monday, August 30, the entire state will be under an indoor face covering mandate, regardless of vaccination status.
In addition to the face covering requirements, Governor Pritzker announced that all healthcare workers, including nursing home employees, all Pre-K-12 teachers and staff, as well as higher education personnel and students will be required to be fully vaccinated or submit to, at a minimum, weekly COVID-19 testing.
It will be up to the individual entities to enforce the new face covering and vaccination requirements.
Starting August 9th, the Village will be mandating masks for all individuals vaccinated or not, at their public buildings, per CDC recommendations. We highly encourage the non-vaccinated get vaccinated.
July 28, 2021 the CDC has issued update guidelines due to the Delta variant of Covid-19. They are recommending everyone, including fully vaccinated individuals, wear a mask in public indoor settings in areas with substantial and high transmission. See the current press release here.
June 11th the state of Illinois is moving to Phase 5 (Illinois Restored). The guidance from the State of IL for businesses and venues can be found here. Please note businesses and municipalities are permitted to continue requiring face coverings and social distancing as deemed appropriate. Unvaccinated persons should wear face coverings when in public. Public transportation and health care facilities still require all members of the public to wear face coverings.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- CDC Travel Information regarding Coronavirus Disease
- DuPage Health Dept. Information
- Illinois Department of Public Health @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- 2020 Coronavirus School Superintendent Meeting 3.2.20 V2 .pptx
- DCHD News Release Health Departments Continued Response to Coronavirus March 2 2020.pdf
- DuPage Water Commission COVID-19 Release
- Executive Order 20-2-1 Liquor Deliveries
- Executive Order 20-2-2 Late Fees
- Executive Order 20-2-3 Delivery Time Restrictions
- Executive Order 20-2-4 Public Mtgs
- JPS Report - 3-2-20.docx
- OHSEM COVID-19 Update.pdf